PUBLIC NOTICE No.9/(RE: 2010)/2009-2014
Subject: Amendment of Appendix 22A, related to Bank Realisation Certificate (BRC).
In exercise of powers conferred under Para 2.4 of the Foreign Trade Policy, 2009-14, the Director General of Foreign Trade hereby makes the following amendments in the Handbook of Procedures (Vol.1), 2009-14:-
1. ppendix 22A related to Bank Realisation Certificate stands replaced as appended to this Public Notice.
This issues in public interest
[ Issued from File. No. 01/94/180/1032/AM 10/PC 4(B) ]
Annexure to Public Notice No. 9 Dated _ 07-9-2010.
APPENDIX 22 A
BANK CERTIFICATE OF EXPORT AND REALISATION
To ______________________________________(Name and address of Regional Authority) We _____________________________________ (Name and address of the Exporters) hereby declare that we have forwarded a documentary export Bill to _____________________________ (Name and address of the bank i.e., Branch and City) for collection/negotiation/purchase as per particulars given hereunder.
* Note: In case of Export Proceeds Realisation through Freely Convertible Vostro Account, as stated in paragraph 2.40 of FTP, 2009-14, the Authorised Dealer Banks shall endorse the words “Realisation from Freely Convertible Vostro Account”.
We further declare that the aforesaid particulars are correct. (Copies of invoices relevant to these exports and Customs attested EP, Copy of relevant Shipping Bill is attached for verification by the bank).
Authorised Foreign Exchange Dealer
Code No. allotted to the Bank by RBI ______________________________
[Signature of the Banker(s)]
Full address of the Banker(s)
1. Bank can issue a consolidated certificate (consignment-wise) for more than one consignment.
2. FOB actually realised and date of realisation of export proceeds are to be given in all cases except where consignment has been sent against conformed irrevocable letter of credit.
3. This shall be required wherever specifically prescribed in the Policy/ procedure.
4. Banks referred in this Appendix shall also include other authorized dealers who have been permitted by RBI to issue BRC. Applicant should be required to furnish a copy of RBI permission circular/letter to this effect.
2006 allindiantaxes.com | All rights reserved
website designing India & CMS development: Softlogics & Developments