GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
UDYOG BHAVAN, NEW DELHI
POLICY CIRCULAR NO. 3 (RE-2002)/2002-2007 Dated 24th May, 2002
1. The Indian Sugar EXIM Corporation Ltd.,
Ansal Plaza, August Kranti Marg,
Andrews Ganj, New Delhi
2. All Commissioners of Customs.
3. All Port Offices.
Subject :- Export of 10,000 MTs of Raw Cane Sugar under SPS quota to EU for the year 2002-2003.
Attention is invited to Paragraph 2.21 of Hand Book of Procedures, Vol 1, 2002-2007.
2. It has been decided to allocate a quantity of 10,000 MTs (Ten Thousand MTs) of Raw Cane Sugar for export to EU under SPS quota for the year 2002-2003.
3. As regards to Special Certification requirement for special preferential raw cane sugar under European Commission Regulation No. 2513/2001, the following endorsements may be made in respect of preferential sugar export to EU from India:-
SPECIAL PREFERENTIAL RAW SUGAR
APPLICATION OF REGULATION (EC No.2513/2001) REFERS
COMMON CODE OF SUGAR 1701”
4. The Indian Sugar Exim Corporation Ltd., shall be the sole agency authorised to exports SPS raw cane sugar under above quota to EU.
5. This issues with the approval of Director General of Foreign Trade.
DY. DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
(ISSUED FROM File No. 01/91/180/77/AM00/PC.III)
2006 allindiantaxes.com | All rights reserved
website designing India & CMS development: Softlogics & Developments