GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF COMMERCE & INDUSTRY
DIRECTORATE GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
UDYOG BHAVAN, NEW DELHI
POLICY CIRCULAR NO. 5 (RE-2002)/2002-2007 Dated 21st June, 2002
1. The Indian Sugar EXIM Corporation Ltd.,
Ansal Plaza, August Kranti Marg,
Andrews Ganj, New Delhi
2. All Commissioners of Customs.
3. All Port Offices.
Subject :- Export of 10,000 MTs of White Sugar under preferential quota to EU for the year 2002-2003 .
Attention is invited to Paragraph 2.21 of Hand Book of Procedures, Vol 1, 2002-2007.
2. It has been decided to allocate a quantity of 10,000 MTs (Ten Thousand MTs) of
White Sugar under preferential quota out of free sale portion of 2001-2002 season’s production for export to EU for the year, 2002-03.
3. As regards to Special Certification requirement for special preferential sugar under European Commission Regulation No. 2782/76, the export of white sugar under the above Policy Circular shall be subject to the following endorsement :-
PREFERENTIAL SUGAR REGULATION
No. ( EEC ) 2782/76 REFERS
COMMON CODE OF SUGAR 1701”
4. The Indian Sugar Exim Corporation Ltd., shall be the sole agency authorised to export white sugar to EU against the preferential Quota as indicated above.
5. This issues with the approval of Director General of Foreign Trade.
DY. DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE
(Issued from F. No. 01/91/180/77/AM00/PC.III )
2006 allindiantaxes.com | All rights reserved
website designing India & CMS development: Softlogics & Developments